Things I heard about Spain that haven't proved true:
- Shorts are unacceptable here. This is fiction - every Spaniard and their mother wears shorts. It's hot as Hades, so the Daisy Dukes are on parade.
- They don't wear high heels. Wrong! Despite the cobblestone, many ladies rock the pumps on the way to a discoteca.
- Spaniards are fascinated with blonds. Hah! Has not been the case with this blond. Plus, I've seen a lot of blond Spanish people.
Things that I heard about Spain that are certainly true:
- HAM! On, with, and in everything.
- Many Spanish men are short. I feel a bit like a WNBA player.
- They are in love with California. I just hope I get serenaded with "California Girls" one of these days. Sounds like my kind of night.